Art Classes for School Holiday Programs, Winter 2021
School Holidays Program, Winter 2021
Dear parents and care givers،
Time is flying! The Winter School Holiday 2021 is around the corner. Alike the last three years,
CAF Art Centre proudly provides some fun and creative art sessions to primary & secondary school kids, during upcoming school holidays. My brand new and beautiful art studio, with variety of indoor and outdoor areas, gives me more flexibility to provide more entertaining and quality art activities to the kids, based on the weather and nature of the activities. (114 King Rd, Wahroonga, 2076)
As usual, please find the attachments which are the visual timetable of the school holiday programs.
Like all the school holiday programs of previous years, I have considered 3 days per week specifically for school holiday art activities, and on the other days I run my regular art sessions.
Monday 28th Jun, 10:00- 3:00 pm
Wednesday 30th Jun, 10:00- 3:00 pm
Friday 2nd July, 10:00- 3:00 pm
Monday 5th July, 10:00- 3:00 pm
Wednesday 7th July, 10:00- 3:00 pm
Friday 9th July, 10:00- 3:00 pm
In all these days, you can enrol your kids for 1 art activity, both art activities (Painting & sculpture), or for a full day of Art Camp. The activities and prices have clearly been pictured in the timetable.
There is a %10 discount for:
- Enrolments for more than 3 programs in one week.
- Groups of three or more kids.
- The capacity of my art classes for school holidays is 10 Students.
- In my school holiday programs, I accept kids & youth from 4.5- 15-year-old. However, their art activities will be suitable for their ages.
- The school holiday art activities have been designed for all kids, even without any art experience. Thus, I have mainly designed them for fun and entertainment than learning. (Kids will learn more specific skills during the regular art classes.)
- The due date for enrolment would be 21st of Jun. Enrolments afterwards won’t be eligible for discounts.
- Casual enrolments on the day of programs will cost you $10 extra.
- There will be 1 educator for each five kids.
- I will provide snacks and fruits to the ART Camp kids. (Please bring their lunch)
- The outdoor art activities maybe get replaced with indoors, depend on the weather condition.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are valuable and will help us improve our services.
Please feel free to contact me on 0449958238 if you need more information.
Angel, (Fereshteh Pezeshki)